Hi everyone! Welcome back! I was feeling really fall today and had some extra time so I did a full glam fall makeup look. I’m happy with the results so I thought I’d do a quick post about it! Here’s a photo for reference and I’ll just write the details down below.
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation in shade Warm Porcelain
– Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in shade Light
– Covergirl Loose Transulscent Setting Powder
– Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
– Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Amaretto Blush and Champagne Pop Highlight
– Morphe Brushes 35O Palette (full review coming soon!)
– Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner in black
– Rodial Smokey Eye Pen in black
– Makeup Forever Excessive Lash Mascara
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Soft Brown
– Lord and Berry 20100 Maxi Matte Crayon Lipstick
I hope you guys liked this quick post, and be on the lookout for my October Blogging Challenge post coming in a few hours!
Thank you guys so much for reading, and I’ll talk to you soon!