Hey guys! Today I’m going to be bringing you the beauty blogger tag! I wasn’t tagged by anyone to do this but I saw it on the beauty tag on Haley Slone Makeup Artistry. I officially tag all of you to do this either on your own blogs or in the comments down below!
The Beauty Blogger Tag is a tag made up of 15 questions that will make you think about different aspects of your life as a beauty blogger.
1. What is the one product you could not go without? The one product I could not live without is an eyebrow pencil. I have super sparse eyebrows naturally and fill them in every single day, even if I’m not wearing any other makeup. My high end choice would probably be the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer ($23.00) and my drugstore choice would be the NYX Micro Brow Pencil ($10.00).
2. Favorite Make Up Brand – I would have to say Anastasia Beverly Hills is my favorite. I’ve never been disappointed with a product for them and will continue to repurchase their stuff.
3. Who is your style inspiration – I don’t really think I have one style inspiration – but rather take inspiration from many different people I follow on Instagram and whatever.
4. Do you remember the first make up item you purchased? I don’t know if it was the absolute first makeup item I purchased, but the first thing I can remember being genuinely so so so excited for was the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette ($49.00). When I saw this palette in Ulta for the first time I fell in love with it. This was the only eyeshadow palette I used for about a year and a half probably, and I would probably still use it today. Unfortunately mine shattered when I was traveling somewhere and was unsalvageable. It would be cool if I still had this now being so enamored with makeup and creating different looks to see what I could come up with now.
5.Who is your favorite beauty blogger or YouTuber – I think my favorite Youtuber would have to be Samantha Ravndahl. She seems like a person I could definitely just chat with on a regular basis and she never bullshits anything she does. She’s the most, if not one of the most, honest youtubers out there and will call it how it is and I appreciate that. And regardless of all of that, she’s super talented and gives tips that other people don’t!
6. What are your top 5 makeup brands? My top 5 makeup brands are Tarte, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Makeup Forever, L’Oreal, and Colourpop (even though I’ve only ever purchased one thing from them).
7. What is your top beauty tip? My top beauty tip would to be make sure you’re comfortable with how your makeup comes out before leaving the house. If you’re not comfortable it will be noticeable all day and it’ll just make for a crappy experience for you. As long as you feel beautiful and comfortable, other people will see it that way too!
8. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I love makeup and wanted to share that love with other people, and learn about how other people love their makeup also.
9. Random Fact About Yourself? I’m going to be a junior in college in the fall and that blows my mind.
10. How much do you spend on beauty products every month? Usually not very much!! I used to be much more willing to spend money trying new products, but now I usually only buy things when I need them which I think is much better for my wallet. Every now and then I’ll buy something new just to try it which is always fun, but for the most part not a lot!
11. Describe your dream make up haul – Hmm this would probably be me having access to every possible makeup brand in one place and being able to buy anything I wanted, including duplicates for backup purposes and stuff that hasn’t even come out yet.
12. How often do you wash your make up brushes? I try to lightly wash them after every use, but deeply cleanse them approximately once a week or so depending on how much use they got.
13. If you could only choose to do one before leaving the house, would you do your hair or your makeup? Definitely makeup. My hair is pretty decent looking naturally so I don’t usually do much to it anyway. I have some nice curls in my hair that don’t require being brushed every morning or anything like that, so makeup every time.
14. 5 Beauty Products you couldn’t live without – brow pencil, mascara, concealer, eyeshadow for my crease, and some sort of lip balm.
15. What advice would you give to a beauty blogger just starting out? Do and write whatever you feel you want to! No one is pressuring you to post certain things or act a certain way so be yourself!
So I hope you guys enjoyed this post and are getting to know me a little bit better through it! Let me know in the comments what some of your answers to these questions would be!
Thank you so much for reading, and I’ll talk to you guys soon!
Image credit: youtubesociety.com